Hi Lance, thank you for your answer.

Yes, I have tried with exanpe library (versión 1.2.1) but it throws the
javascript console error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'ajaxValidator' of undefined
exanpe-t5-lib.js:737
No Tapestry.Initializer function for : gMapBuilder: jQuery.fn.jQuery.init[0]

Additionally I have tried with tapestry5-jquery's map component but the result
is the same, the map is renderer ok if it is outside a block, if the component
is inside a block the map is never renderer.

Test2.tml:
<t:zone t:id="zoneFake" id="zoneFake"/>
    <t:actionlink t:id="refrescar" zone='zoneResults'>refrescar</t:actionlink>
    <t:zone id='zoneResults'/>
    <t:block t:id="blockResults">
    </t:block>

Test2.java: