Could anybody suggest how do I override internal error reporting for AJAX
request errors?
This is not immediately clear for me how to proceed.

I have read and understood
http://tapestry.apache.org/overriding-exception-reporting.html, but still
have questions for XHR requests.

As far as I can see, exception report goes to iframe. How do I control
appearance of that iframe and its behavior?

For example, in case of exception being thrown, I would like to dismiss
AJAX spinner and display a modal dialog with appropriate explanations.
Do I just create ExceptionReporter implementation as usual and provide
required JS handling for the case when request.isXHR() is true?

--
Ilya Obshadko