Hi,

I am trying to implement an editable grid. I have referenced Jump Start
example:-

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/tables/editablegrid1

 My code logic-

<form t:type="form" t:id="prefForm">
 <t:grid source="preferences" row="preference"
include="name, value" inplace="true">

<input t:type="TextField" t:id="preferenceValue"
t:value="preference.value" />
</t:grid>

</form>

I have to use inplace="true", so that there is an ajax loading of table
without the page being reloaded again.

But the problem comes, when I try to switch to another page within the
table, I get the following error:-

component config/Console:preferencesconsole.preferencevalue must be
enclosed by a Form component.
at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.base.AbstractField.setup(AbstractField.java:192)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.base.AbstractField.setupRender(AbstractField.java)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$SetupRenderPhase.invokeComponent(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:176)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$AbstractPhase.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:145).

I know that the problem is with the usage of inplace="true",  but I need it
in my case.

Anyone who faced similar issue or has a solution for such a case.

Regards And Thanks
Akshay