On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:10:26 -0200, Name Surname <wintertime0...@outlook.com> wrote:

I have made a Q in Tap so if anyone is willing to help thank you!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26547184/assigning-passing-value-from-java-function-to-js-jquery-function

You question in StackOverflow is *completely different* from the one you posted here. Your question here never mentioned that validation is comparing a field value with another HTML field value in JavaScript. Your question here was about dynamic server-side validation constraints. This way, we can never answer your questions correctly because you never post them completely here and we'll eventually end up losing the will to help you.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br