On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:42:14 -0200, Name Surname <wintertime0...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hey George. Thank you on your answer. I am using Tomcat and I can't get Tap5.4 from Apache site, 'cause I don't get any dependency from it? Is there a POM file with all jars included to build it from Tomcat already or do I have to go a long walk with that?

Just change the version from 5.3.7 to 5.4-beta-22 in your project's pom.xml and Maven will download the dependencies for you. Same for other build tools.

For Maven, all you need to do is to add this dependency:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
    <artifactId>tapestry-core</artifactId>
    <version>5.4-beta-22</version>
</dependency>

Or change the version if you already had it.

I don't know why Tomcat was mentioned. Tapestry is built on the Servlet API and works in anything that implements it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br