Hi everyone, my company wants to secure our entire site and handle https
decryption at the proxy and pass the request along to the app server over
port 80. How can I generate the page links as https without having to
secure all the pages? I don't want the app doing redirects to port 443
because our app server doesn't listen on port 443, only 80. I thought about
overriding baseurl which I could probably do if I just had two server
environments using the production mode boolean, but unfortunately we have 3
and I don't know how to pass those environments into baseurl. I also know I
could probably secure the links, however I'm looking for an application
wide solution to this situation. Any thoughts?