Hi Thiago,

Firstly thanks for the reply.

Do you think you could put aside the dissection of my question and defence of position and just answer the question to be helpful?

I am not trying to start an idealogical conversation or criticise anyone or any way of thinking but would love for you to show me what the simple recommended TAPESTRY RELATED usage is.

Thanks, p.