public class YourJavaScriptStack implements JavaScriptStack {

        private final AssetSource assetSource;

        public YourJavaScriptStack(final AssetSource assetSource) {
                this.assetSource = assetSource;
        }

        // etc

and when you set up a StyleSheetLink, the asset is like this:

        assetSource.getClasspathAsset("/META-INF/assets/blahblah.css");

and in AppModule:

        public static void
contributeJavaScriptStackSource(MappedConfiguration<String, JavaScriptStack>
configuration) {
                configuration.addInstance("YourJavaScriptStack",
YourJavaScriptStack.class);
        }

Geoff