So fixed, i had there also old version of tapestry-security. Million thanks!

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:22:23 +0100, Jan Fryblik <jan.fryb...@ebrothers.cz> wrote:

Thanks, I had there old tapestry-upload-5.3.7.jar pulled in by tapestry5-jquery, so i`ve fixed it. Unfortunately without positive effect, exception is still there.

Strange thing is that exception is comming from org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.modules.HibernateModule or at least it looks like that.