Have you got a link to previous post (on nabble)?
Maybe someone can shed some light on it now.

I ask questions and get no answer sometimes - could be the way I ask, not
tapestry itself or waste of time.

I've used both 5.3 tapestry-jquery really well, and tapestry-5.4-beta22.

Have you already got a HTML/css/jquery prototype ready or are you starting
from scratch?