Hello. I have made my first app in chat, well in some sort of the way. It works
just fine all up until I have decided to implement hibernate Session call, and
I somehow can't make a chat( ie. I don't see it at all it's gone through ).
Normally my weblink would be
http://localhost:8080/virtualtutor/chatdemo/myUserName but now it's
http://localhost:8080/virtualtutor/chatdemo/Game$0020programming$0020CS571 . I
am logging to my app with a username and pass( session stored ) and I go to a
chat by clicking chat link. I have no idea what may be the cause of it, because
before it worked just fine and now it doesn't. Any help is appreciated.