Hi akshay, thank you for your answer.

I had changed my example with your recomendation but the problem persist
and the ajax post is sent when you press the submit:

Test.tml
<head>
        <script>
            $(document).ready(function() {
                $("#form1").submit(function(e) {
                    return false;
                });
            });
        </script>
    </head>

    <t:zone t:id="zone1" id="zone1">
            <t:form t:id='form1' t:zone='^'>
            <t:submit value="enviar"/>
        </t:form>
    </t:zone>

    <t:zone t:id='zone2' id='zone2'>
        ${name}
    </t:zone>

Test.java
@Inject
    private AjaxResponseRenderer ajaxResponseRenderer;
    @InjectComponent
    private Zone zone1, zone2;

    @Log
    public String getName() {
        return "bierck" + Math.random();
    }

    void onSuccess() {
        ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender(zone2);
    }

Anyone can help me? how can I prevent the ajax form's submit ?

Thank you