On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:48:09 -0200, Ilya Obshadko <ilya.obsha...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a question regarding potential Clojure integration in my application
service layer. As of now, standard Tapestry mechanism of dependency
injection won't work for Clojure-based services, because it's constructed
using ServiceBuilder and there is no implementation class.

ServiceBuilder's buildService() receives a ServiceResources instance as a parameter. ServiceResources is an ObjectLocator (i.e. Tapestry-IoC registry).

I understand that it probably cannot be solved directly, but what
alternative scenarios do we have at our disposal?

One of them is probably a custom service builder. Any others?

You can use builder methods (YourService buildYourService()) or bind(Class<T> serviceInterface, ServiceBuilder<T> builder). Pass the services you want to your Clojure code as objects.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br