Clicked wrong button by mistake. So apologies for that.

I have created a testng.xml and put details about my test class to run, if
I run this from maven all is working fine, but I can't get it to run using
an IntelliJ as it complains about the missing property tapestry.execution-mode.
Does anyone have any idea how to pass this in the IntellIJ configuration?
Or does tapestry have some way to set the default execution mode?

My test class is simple

public class IndexTest extends SeleniumTestCase {

    @Test
    public void openIndex() {
        open("/index");
        assertEquals(getTitle(), "Login");

pom has this

            <plugin>
                <version>2.6</version>
                <configuration>
                    <suiteXmlFiles>

<suiteXmlFile>src/test/conf/testng.xml</suiteXmlFile>
                    </suiteXmlFiles>
                    <systemPropertyVariables>

<tapestry.execution-mode>test</tapestry.execution-mode>
                    </systemPropertyVariables>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-test</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry-version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jetty-util</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>jetty-servlet</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>jetty-jndi</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>jetty-server</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>jetty-webapp</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>jetty-plus</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
            <artifactId>jetty-servlet</artifactId>
            <version>7.6.16.v20140903</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <artifactId>jetty-webapp</artifactId>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
            <version>7.6.16.v20140903</version>
        </dependency>

I need to remove the dependencies on 7.0 that come with the
tapestry-testing as it was causing issue in cometd library

Also regardless of the way I run the test I get the following exception
once the test is done

[ERROR] TapestryIOCModule.RegistryShutdownHub Error notifying
org.lazan.t5.cometd.services.internal.ServletHttpServletRequestFilter$1@edf5c9
of registry shutdown: Exception constructing service 'ApplicationGlobals':
Proxy for service ApplicationGlobals is no longer active because the IOC
Registry has been shut down.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception constructing service
'ApplicationGlobals': Proxy for service ApplicationGlobals is no longer
active because the IOC Registry has been shut down.

Does anyone know what is that about?