Hi,

The examples of using the tapestry radio button are all static. I need the
radio buttons to build from a dynamic list (in this case of locations)
presumably using a loop, something like this:

         <t:form>
                <t:radiogroup value="locality">
                    <t:loop t:source="localities" t:value="locality">
                        <t:radio t:value="locality" t:label="prop:locality"
t:mixins="jquery/bind" t:bind.event="venueChanged"
t:bind.eventType="change" t:bind.zone="venueChooserZone"/>
                    </t:loop>
                </t:radiogroup>

But this does not work!? Note that I also want to fire an event when the
user selects a radio button to rerender the rest of the form in response to
a change of location.

Any ideas how to solve this please?

John