Von: Erich Gormann [e.gorm...@gormann.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Februar 2015 18:51
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: How to get container inside self written component

Hi all,

seems to be a simple task, but I did not manage it right now.
I'm working with a self written component. Inside the code of this
component I want to retrieve information about the outer component
(container), my component is currently used in.

I tried the service ComponentSource, but I'm only was able to get the
root component via getActivePage(). Thats not want I want. I need
information about the direct container of my component, because it's
required to do some reflection tasks on it.

Do you have some hints for me? Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetings, Eric