I would have thought tapestry would have done this automatically, but the
problem is your ajaxresponserender is telling the first zone to update
rather than _0. This will get your second zone updating.

ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender("countZone_0", countZone);

I'm not sure what the best automated way to do this would be.