What's the best approach for a single build of an app with global presence?
I'm not asking for localisation, but subtle functional differences. Some
examples are Address entity bean, which requires a state for some
countries, but not for the others. Do I build separate Address bean for
each region and deploy it based on execution mode? Or do I build a single
bean that encapsulates the functionality of all regions and provide if-then
logic based on deployment? Or is there a better, more Tapestrized solution?

Note, that Address entity bean is the simplest example that comes off the
top of my hat. There will be plenty of others. In some corporate
environments I've seen inheritance based code base deployments where a
generic code base would be built, and each region would be a sort of a fork
of generic codebase. Perhaps that?

Adam