Yep it's correct and no, there isn't any order.

Each of your modules should have its own ModuleNameModule class. This class
should contain a "public static void bind(ServiceBinder binder)" method
where services are bound to the tapestry registry.

An implementation of service should have a constructor where parameters are
other services you want to inject in order to use them (and optionally the
contribution parameter).