Hi Dimitris,

Wow, as it happens that's the exact same one I was having problems
implementing!

It would be awesome to have some kind of tapestry5 component
marketplace. Perhaps another thing for another day.
I feel very cheeky asking, but would you be up for (able to) send me
the code, i'd be more than happy to pay for a few drinks for you?

Thanks,
Steve