On Tue, 12 May 2015 06:11:28 -0300, Poder, Jacob <jacob.po...@thermofisher.com> wrote:

It would because my own URLEncoder service would be based on the current Tapestry one, and in case the Tapestry one changes (bug, performance, whatever...) I would want to incorporate those changes also.

You can check its history and see how little it changes over time.

Context segments would be the segments in the context part of the URL, /a/b/c/. I have a solution that works using URLs like "app/page/type/1/3/6/9" and I think I will stick with that.

Ah, ok. :)

Thank you for all your feedback.

;)

--