Thanks Thiago. I'd be happy to give you a referral if it checks out. How do
they not describe on the features page if SSH access is included. But I
trust you. I hate comparing providers because they never tell you the same
information (best yet, don't tell how much memory is allocated...) SSD is
certainly valuable (another thing providers don't mention unless they offer
it). However, doesn't seem to beat interserver's pricing of $6/month (for
1024MB RAM). I'm fine with OpenVZ rather than KVM.

Kalle