Thanks Dmitry, looks excellent. Even so that I don't see any reason we
shouldn't merge this to tapestry's core JPA integration at some point. I
didn't read the code that carefully, but do the injectable JPA
entitylisteners also support (totally non-spec) constructor injection? Do
you know if the corresponding
org.hibernate.jpa.AvailableSettings.CDI_BEAN_MANAGER
is available in EclipseLink configuration and if so, what's the name of the
property?

Kalle