On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Stephen Nutbrown <steves...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Seems to be working for me too! Thanks.
> The only issue I am having is that my code for hibernate doesn't seem to
> work quite as expexted. Ideally, this should be picked up from the happylib
> public static void
> contributeHibernateEntityPackageManager(Configuration<String>
> configuration) {
>         configuration.add("com.my.package.myentities");
>     }
> However I am finding it only seems to work for me if it's in the main
> projects AppModule.java, perhaps I have configured something wrong, or
> perhaps this has to be in app module rather than in my shared jar?

I suspect the HappyModule configuration isn't read at all. That's because
you don't have a manifest when you are reading the classes directly from
the the target path rather than from a jar. Often, you need to explicitly
specify @SubModule(HappyModule.class) (or @ImportModule in T5.4) in your
AppModule when you are developing multiple libraries at the same time (or,
doing integration testing of your modules).

Kalle