On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:36:57 -0300, Barry Books <trs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I stumbled across a problem with server side validation and BeanEditForm. I
have some server side validation that takes a case number and validates
it's in the database. It's done with a JSR 303 validator. The problem is
when the field is invalid it marks all the fields as invalid and changes
the values in the fields.  From what I've been able to figure out this
problem also appears with the built in validators you just do see it if you
have client side validation turned on. If I build a beaneditform and turn
off client side validation I can reproduce this problem. It seems to happen
by data type. If I put a regex validator on a string then all the strings
get the same error. If I put a min on a number all the number fields get
the same error. I'm running Beta-26 and it seems to happen with a clean
install. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Have you tried a later beta?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br