Hi,

I see that generating hash urls for Tapestry assets is only done since Tapestry
5.4. Since I have a caching problem at the moment because my javascript and css
files regularly change in the phase we're in, the "identify asset by app
version" strategy is very inconvient, to say the least.

Can somebody suggest to me a method for publishing new versions of js and css
files without changing the app version number?

At this moment I would also take "generate a new random app version number
every time", but that feels wrong.

Or could someone backport the hash asset function to 5.3.x ?

Regards,
Daniel P.