On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:21:46 -0300, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com> wrote:

React and Ember Fastboot solve the SEO problem by rendering the first load
on server, but Angular doesn't offer the same functionality natively.
There's https://prerender.io/ though, but it's another component you need
to deploy.

I like the concept of isomorphic webapps: the same JavaScript used in the client-side is used in the server-side for doing an initial rendering.

The links above demonstrate it for Spring MVC, but I believe it could be very easily done with Tapestry too:
http://winterbe.com/posts/2015/02/16/isomorphic-react-webapps-on-the-jvm/
https://speakerdeck.com/sdeleuze/isomorphic-templating-with-spring-boot-nashorn-and-react

Kalle

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 6:20 AM, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com>
wrote:

Very nice Arve, do you have any experience making these angular pages SEO
friendly?

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Arve Klev <arvek...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello.
> Yes it is VERY easy to to use AngularJS (or eg. Highchart/Raphael/JChart)
> with Tapestry 5.4.
> Use Tapestry as usual and let different pages do what you want (eg. one
> page as an AngularJS SPA).
> Every page use the same Layout component.
>
> 1. Place angular.js in src/main/resources/META-INF/modules/angular.js
> 2. Create a file src/main/resources/META-INF/modules/angular-bootstrap.js
> that bootstrap angular and your own angular code
> 3. Create a file src/main/resources/META-INF/modules/my-angular-code.js > 4. Create a file src/main/resources/META-INF/assets/my-angular-code.css
for
> decoration
> 5. Import angular-bootstrap.js and my-angular-code.css in your
class-file:
> @Import(module = { "angular-bootstrap" }, stylesheet = {
> "my-angular-code.css" })
>
> I have a running example here: http://tap54-arvek.rhcloud.com
> The code at GitHub:
> https://github.com/arvek-xx/tapestry54-javascript-examples
>
> In the "NgPhones"-page, I use a rest-service to retrieve data.
>

> Sincerely, Arve Klev

> > Well my way is to spend sometime on anything I find interesting...
> > (Usually  Saturday mornings)
> >
> > That is how I found tapestry and now Clojure/clojusescript, mongo,
Titan

gchrist...@cardaddy.com

tawus.tapes...@gmail.com

fra.fa...@gmail.com