Re: Make Tapestry add an id to the tag of the grid

Mon, 21 Sep 2015 06:18:01 -0700

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:58:31 -0300, Davide Vecchi <d...@amc.dk> wrote:

Hi everybody,

Hi!

t:id and id are different. t:id is the Tapestry component id in the template. id is the HTML client-side id. Try <t:grid t:id="yourWantedId" id="yourWantedId">. Grid has the @SupportsInformalParameters, so it should work.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br