On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:32:01 -0300, Poggenpohl, Daniel <daniel.poggenp...@isst.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

Can I register the bean model in Tapestry so I don't have to set the model myself?

Short answer: no. Long answer: no, but Chris' suggestions of contributing your own edition blocks will help you apply the same components and their parameters for similar scenarios, which will have the same end results of what you wanted, even if not doing what you want. You'll probably want to contribute viewing blocks too.

Are there other ways to recognize/configure the String wrappers?

Same solution described above and suggested by Chris: create your own edition and viewing blocks. That's exactly what Tapestry itself does.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br