Von: Poggenpohl, Daniel [mailto:daniel.poggenp...@isst.fraunhofer.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015 10:45
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: AW: AW: How to send additional data with an ajax response

Hello,

sorry, when I wrote the question I had totally forgotten about your post.
So you mean the HTML5 method of having, for example, a div element like this:

If you meant that, I haven't used this method yet for anything. Wouldn't that
bloat the sent source if the additionalData is a big JSONArray? (I do not know
anything about data tags yet, will inform myself)

Regards,
Daniel P.