Hi Thiago,

I know fairly well jboss (I'm working with it since 3.2 :-) ) and I already
checked the jumpstart. As I said, the app worked and works fine until I insert
the bean.

The real point here seems to be that, deploying an EAR, JBoss isolates the
classes within the WAR from the EAR, even if I set isolated deployment to false.

Please read this link for more details:
http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-server/jboss-as-7/jboss-as-7-classloading

And refer to this page for the issue with the war
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/6/html/Development_Guide/Disable_Subdeployment_Class_Loader_Isolation_Within_a_EAR.html

"Even when subdeployment class loader isolation is disabled it is NOT POSSIBLE
to add a WAR deployment as a dependency."

I understand this as:
- a class that resides in the lib folder cannot have access a class that
resides in the WAR WEB-INF/classes folder; and
- plastic cannot generate/sintetize accessor for properties for a class that is
outside the lib folder or
- the plastic-generated class cannot replace/overwrite the class in the WAR

I can also see that, if I place the war classes in the shared folder I solve
the issues, so it seems reasonable to suppose that this is an isolation issue
of jboss.

I will try to reproduce the issue with glassfish4 to see if this is a
spec-related question or it is a jboss misimplementation of the specs.

I will post the full stack trace and also set up a minimum deploy ear to allow
you to reproduce the issue.

Thanks again,
larzeni

I will setup a simple application to show the issue.