hello,

I noticed some inconsistent behavior when calling
"jss.require(javascript).invoke(functionname).with(arguments)".

if the call is made inside a construct
"ajaxResponseRenderer.addCallback(new JavaScriptCallback() {public
void run(JavaScriptSupport jss);}", the javascript code is NOT
executed, where calling the same code inside void afterRender(){}, it
DOES get executed correctly.

so, I think there is a problem/bug in the code of the current 5.4.0
tapestry when processing the jss.require inside a
JavaScriptCallback...
my code works fine in 5.3.8 when using the jss.addScript() rather than
the jss.require...

I posted sample source code on stackoverflow, but have not gotten any
feedback so far:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35127426/ajaxresponserenderer-addcallback-calling-requirejavascript-is-never-executed-f

thanks for your feedback, g.