Adapting the code from Oltu's integration tests (e.g. see
https://github.com/apache/oltu/blob/trunk/oauth-2.0/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/oltu/oauth2/integration/endpoints/AuthzEndpoint.java),
it should be relatively simple to implement Oauth authorization & resource
servers as JAX-RS endpoints with Tynamo's tapestry-resteasy (
http://www.tynamo.org/tapestry-resteasy+guide/). Tynamo-federatedaccounts
can certainly be used as a a client to your own server with some
customization. It's not too difficult, but previous knowledge on basic
Oauth workflow and JAX-RS is required. I'd love to make this much simpler
really but there are lots and lots of options how you want things to behave
so one size doesn't fit all.

One of the more interesting things in authorization space I've been working
on lately is invoking an Oauth request with a third-party authorization
server from an Ember client, then validating the access token through my
own service, federating it with a local account and finally returning JWTs
for sessionless *and* using the same tokens for authorizing websocket
connections. Phew. I may try to spin some parts of it off to an open source
library but not quite sure yet what exactly would make a good reusable
module.

Kalle