We use JSW (last non-GPL version) + Jetty 9.3/Tomcat 8 + Tapestry 5.4 in production on various flavors of Windows without issue. The only unusual thing I have seen is a problem with HikariCP having problems locating the jTDS driver at system startup. Very weird since the problem does not occur if the server is manually restarted. The fix was to tell HikariCP the fully qualified class name of the driver.

David