It is not really clear to me what you want to do? Are you talking about
picking the correct impl once (during initial application setup) or
selecting the impl. per request. Is the "input parameter" something that is
defined during registry bootstrap or passed in on every call?

For the prior I suppose you could use modules or symbols or a customized
build method.

For the latter you could create a map configuration (name->impl), inject
that into your service and lookup the named impl. at run time.

--
Chris