In T5.4, how can I make a script load ahead of all the others, including
Tapestry’s js? The others load async so I think I need this one to load
synchronously. .

The script is offline.js. My problem is that offline.js works only sometimes -
it has its own detection of DOMContentLoaded and document.readyState, which I
think is in a race condition with Tapestry’s handling of the same thing. I
think it might be fine if I can guarantee it runs before anything else.

A better solution would be for offline.js to be made AMD compatible, which
means exposing its “init" function so that we can use "require" to call “init"
after the document has loaded, but that requires hacking offline.js which I
would rather not do yet.

Geoff