No need to override BaseURLSource. You can just configure
SymbolConstants.HOSTPORT_SECURE to 443. The default is 0, which means use
request.serverPort. I'd say you are missing something from Jetty
configuration, since you are getting that port from the request, but add a
breakpoint to BaseURLSourceImpl.portExtension(..) and see how it behaves.

Kalle