Currently I got a request to add another visible column to the table (grid
component), but the request was for it to be placed below the rest. What do
you think the best approach would be in this case? I see three of them:

   - add the mentioned column in the *include* parameter and after
   rendering the page move it below the others (is that even possible?)

<t:grid t:id="casesGrid" id="casesGrid" class="regular clear"
source="casesDataSource" include="id, topic, date" row="currentCase"
pagerPosition="none">

   - I tried putting the regular <p> inside the <t:grid> with
   currentCase.date value, but without having it in the include parameter, but
   the grid ignores that and do not render the date value

   - the last one would be using the loop component, and put the values
   inside divs, which can be easily moved around - it would mean for me
   changing the casesDataSource (extended GridDataSource) to something
   different, because the loop source cannot be feed with it

What do you think is possible in this case?

Here is the concept art:

​