Hi guys,
I wonder how to prevent from returning to the previously visited page (the
specific one, with important content). I figured out, that there is a
cache-control header, which forces the web browser to load the page from
the server again. That would be fine, but after setting the cache-control
variable like this:

   - <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache, no-store,
   must-revalidate"/>

the

   -

http-equiv="cache-control"/>

line is generated (I can see it in the page source). Besides that that it
is a general solution and is applied to the whole website, not only to one
page, I can clearly see that the website is not reloaded while I am
clicking on the back button. What do you think about described behaviour?