## Page Preloading

It is now possible to pre-load pages at system startup time by making
contributions
to the new PagePreloader service. Pages can be pre-loaded only in
development, only in production,
never, or always.

Quote from 5.4 release notes,Not sure if it will generate the js files at
the same time with pre loading.The other option is to do it the same way
tapestry core does it.i.e on development work with less files and on
production convert the less files to js before deployment (Through maven
plugin)