I've been meaning to have a go with Lance's tapestry-atmosphere - seems
very straightforward especially for teams with little time to roll their
own!

Kalle + Cezary - (if feasible - licenses, projects etc.) would it not be
worth all of us jumping on Lance's library (for plugging in Atmosphere) and
possibly submitting patches/fixes so we have one bulletproof and
fully-featured Tapestrified approach to this?

Is there an argument that this sort of push-related functionality should be
built into Tapestry directly for a future version? Push and notifications
are two headline features for an ever mobile-friendly web..

Thanks,
Peter