Hi All -

Just as a follow up, I was able to resolve everything based in large
part on the feedback from Kalle. Had a successful demo for the sprint
end.

1)
Did a copy-paste of the login tml/java from tapestry-security and
derived customizations from there. Used symbols to tell
tapestry-security what the new login page is. Worked like a charm.

2)
As for the interceptor, I used "Protecting Pages" example from
jumpstart
(http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/infrastructure/protectingpages)
except instead of protecting page (which is already done by
shiro/tap-security), I was interested in contributing a filter with
intercepting mechansim which displays a 2nd form for dual
authentication. Works like a charm.

So I have to say THANK YOU guys for help received here. Makes a
difference. I'm sure I will have more questions, so I hope you stay
patient with me :)

Adam