Hi Mukesh, Tapestry 4 is not suppported anymore but I personally still
have to manage some applications written with that version and in one of
those I wrote a service that outputs a PDF.

Basically you have to write a service and set the response type to
application/pdf

Ti make the user abel to download the PDF you have to build a link with
paramters, the link invokes the service and pass the params to it, the
service builds the PDF and put it in the response. The effect is to open
a new tab in the client browser with the PDF displayed.

Now I'm pretty busy but I can send you some source code later.

Il 24/11/2016 10:17, Mukesh Chandra ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> I want to embed a PDF file (generated dynamically) in a Tapestry 4 page.
>
> Can you help me in this effort?
>

> Regards
> Mukesh Chandra
>

> ________________________________
>
> NOTICE:
> This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
> addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
> otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
> intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
> immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email
> address. Thank You.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa