Tapestry is still alive and kicking, but like most (all?) server-side
web frameworks, it is seeing a decline in activity as developers
switch to single-page applications using JavaScript UI frameworks such
as Angular, React and Vue.js. In my opinion Tapestry is still an
excellent choice for apps where you expect to generate at least some
of the pages on the server, and it also provides some benefits for
single-page apps as well.