hi ankit,

1. no need to post your questions to both, dev and users lists. this is a
user-list topic.

2. don’t mix parameters and expansions ($-notation).
try:
  @Parameter // leave the defaultPrefix as is
  private String varid;

  <select t:type="select"  t:varid="ob1.sub1.sub2.id“></select>

you don’t have to specify varid1 AND t:varid. one is enough.

if your id is still null it’s a problem in your code which is hard to fix
without further samples.

best
christian