This is getting urgent! Can someone tell me what handles the return types from
an event handler? I urgently have to fix it to ensure it returns HTTPS.

BTW, I have a custom BaseURLSource in AppModule:

         public static void
contributeServiceOverride(@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")
MappedConfiguration<Class, Object> configuration) {
                 configuration.add(BaseURLSource.class, new
ConfiguredBaseURLSource());
         }

and I’ve determined that every time it is called it returns an https URL. It is
NOT called when the 2 event handlers of my example are involved, which seems a
bit odd.

Geoff