Hi Cezary,

Thanks, exactly what I needed.

As I am creating the link with the url parameter in another Tapestry application I can just use the URLEncoder.encode() method.

Op 20/06/2017 om 21:57 schreef Cezary Biernacki:
Tapestry uses its own encoding (with $ used as escape + four hex digits
unicode) for URLs, see org.apache.tapestry5.services.URLEncoder and
  implementation org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.URLEncoderImpl
<https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/blob/master/tapestry-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/services/URLEncoderImpl.java>
.

Try https://abc.com/?redirectUrl=https:$002f$002fdef.com$002fabc123$002f456

You can test encodings with this code:

TestPage.java

public class TestPage {

     @ActivationRequestParameter
     @Property
     private String redirectUrl;

     public void onActivate() {
         if (redirectUrl == null) {
             redirectUrl = "http://example.org/page";;

TestPage.tml
     <t:form>
         <t:textfield value="redirectUrl"/>
         <t:submit/>
     </t:form>

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Nathan Quirynen <