Hi,

i had the same issue in one of two springboot/t5 apps
spring.http.multipart.enabled=false
worked for me

in the second app, i don't have set that property and i don't facing any issues *weird*

On 20.06.2018 15:00, Vjeran Marcinko wrote:
Thanx Luca,

I bet that would also work, but before your mail, I figured out myself by prioritizing Tapestry filter over other Spring filters, or by mapping Spring MVC dispatcher servlet to some other URL, because all these Spring stuff was mapped also to /*, thus interacting with the request.

Thanx anyway