Hi geoff, thanks for the link. I was actually looking at the money
translator when I  first researching. But i stumbled on the requirement
that it will format the entry when user typing the value. I looked it up,
some suggest it can be done using javascript. So I started looking at
mixins.

The currency is only an extra label for now, appended at the front of
formatted input. So it's possible to just use parameters and didn't save it
to the database. But the Joda money is interesting, it will help if we want
to support multiple currencies stored in the db. Thanks.