Sorry, still having some problems with custom component. I need to pass a
logged in user object to the component.

So I push the wrapper class from the page to the environment

@BeginRender
void beginRender() {
  LoanBundleModel model = new LoanBundleModel();
  model.setUserId(getCurrentUser().getId());
  environment.push(LoanBundleModel.class, model);
}
And then retrieve it in the component by using environmental

@Environmental
private LoanBundleModel model;

And use it in a method like this:
@CommitAfter
@OnEvent("DeleteDoc")
void deleteDoc(Long loanDocumentId) {
  User user = userManager.get(model.getUserId());
  String message =
loanDocumentService.deleteLoanApplicationDoc(loanDocumentId, user);
    if (message != null) {
      validationTracker.recordError(message);

But i keep getting. No object of type
net.mreunionlabs.gri.server.compmodel.gri.LoanBundleModel is available from
the Environment.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks